Terms and Conditions

1. Introduction

These Terms and Conditions govern the services provided by PayLaterDesign ("we," "us," "our") to our clients ("you," "your"). By engaging our services, you agree to comply with these terms.

2. Services

We offer architectural design and surveying services, including but not limited to site surveying, design development, planning permission applications, and technical drawings.

3. Payment Terms

3.1 Initial Payment: A payment of 30% of the total project cost is required after the planning permission application is submitted. 3.2 Final Payment: The remaining 70% of the project cost is due upon approval of the planning permission application.

4. Planning Permission Rejection

4.1 Refund Option: If the planning permission application is rejected, you are entitled to a 50% refund of the initial 30% payment. 4.2 Redesign Option: Alternatively, we will revise the design and resubmit the planning application at no extra charge. The final payment is only due upon approval of the revised design.

5. Client Responsibilities

5.1 Provision of Information: You must provide accurate and complete information necessary for the project. 5.2 Timely Approvals: You must review and approve designs and documents in a timely manner to avoid project delays.

6. Project Changes

6.1 Scope Changes: Any changes to the project scope after the initial agreement may incur additional costs. We will provide a revised estimate for your approval before proceeding with any changes.

7. Termination

7.1 By Client: You may terminate the project at any time. However, the initial 30% payment is non-refundable unless planning permission is rejected, in which case the refund policy in Section 4.1 applies. 7.2 By PayLaterDesign: We reserve the right to terminate the project if you breach these Terms and Conditions. In such cases, no refunds will be issued.

8. Liability

8.1 Limitation of Liability: PayLaterDesign shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the project. 8.2 Maximum Liability: Our maximum liability shall not exceed the total amount paid by you for the project.

9. Governing Law

These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.

10. Dispute Resolution

Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved through mediation or arbitration, as agreed upon by both parties.

11. Entire Agreement

These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and PayLaterDesign regarding the project and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.

12. Amendments

We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendments will be communicated to you in writing and will take effect upon your acceptance.

13. Contact Information

For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:


By engaging our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.